Thursday, March 6, 2008

Current Wait- 27 months...

People getting their babies now have been waiting for around 27 months. Our agency tells us this: " the current wait time is 27 to 28 months with the trend of increasing by roughly a half to a full month each month." Considering the trend, the wait time could increase to over 4 years, nearing 5. I knew this months ago.

God is in control. We think about Hope coming into our lives everyday. I think about how old our kids will be, HOW OLD I WILL BE! But nothing is an issue. God's grace is upon us and His Hand is guiding us.

Just thought I'd check in with my readers! Thank you for you support!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

You're right.
God knows exactly who Hope is,
where she is, and exactly the right time
she should become part of your family.
Everything will fall into place with perfection.

I must often remind myself that God is in control of my family-panning as well! :)

miphatname said...

hey i like your music on this blog. it is very calming